[Zope3-Users] css question

Ivan Horvath i.horvath at alco.co.hu
Wed Jan 24 08:12:50 EST 2007

Dear All,

i would like to use a tabbed display on my view. there are different
background gifs for the selected tab and for the not selected tabs.
the positioning and changing/displaying tab contents is working, but the
background display gifs are not loaded.
please give me a hint how i have to define them

this is the definition in the pt file inside <metal:block
fill-slot="headers"> tag
         tal:content="string:@import
url(${context/++resource++tabbed_style.css});">
    @import url(tabbed_style.css);

this is the css file:
.tabs {
    position:relative;
    height: 27px;
    margin: 0px;
    padding: 0px;
    background:url(img/bar_off.gif) repeat-x;
    overflow:hidden
}

.tabs li {
    display:inline;
}

.tabs a:hover, .tabs a.tab-active {
    background:#fff url(img/bar_on.gif) repeat-x;
    border-right: 1px solid #fff
}

.tabs a {
    height: 27px;
    font:12px verdana, helvetica, sans-serif;
    font-weight:bold;
    position:relative;
    padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;
    margin: 0px -4px 0px 0px;
    color:#2B4353;
    text-decoration:none;
    border-left:1px solid #fff;
    border-right:1px solid #6D99B6;
}

.tab-container {
    background: #fff;
    border:1px solid #6D99B6;
}

.tab-panes {
    margin: 3px;
}

--

Best Regards,

Iván Horváth
Chief Programmer

Alcatel NSD
PMS 2000 Product Team

H-1116, Budapest
Kondorfa u. 10.
Tel.: +36 1 209 9546
Fax.: +36 1 209 9599
Mobil: +36 30 257 0235
E-mail: i.horvath at alco.co.hu <mailto:i.horvath at alco.co.hu>
Check my Web Page <http://www.freeweb.hu/pillesoft>

/Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new./

/

/Albert Einstein/

/