[Zope3-Users] Problems with internationalization

Jeremy Cook jeremy.cook at bccs.uib.no
Tue Jul 3 15:12:59 EDT 2007

Is there an example site where ++lang++whatever works? I have tried always
with this at the beginning of the path to no avail. It would be nice to see
it working as a confidence builder.

Jeremy

--
Jeremy.Cook at bccs.uib.no                        tlf: +47 55 58 40 65
Parallab                  Bergen Centre for Computational Science