[Zope3-Users] z3c.form and subforms in an AddForm?

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu Jul 5 06:59:01 EDT 2007

> On Tuesday 03 July 2007 05:38, Maciej Wisniowski wrote:
>
>> TraversalError: (<ErrorViewSnippet for RequiredMissing>, 'widget')
>>

> People that got this error had either old versions of the code (run buildout
> without -N) and/or had a PYTHONPATH set. Please make sure you have no entry
> in PYTHONPATH.
My PYTHONPATH is empty. I've not used buildout. I have
my old zope 3.3.1 installed and I've downloaded
packages from http://download.zope.org/distribution/
I have:
z3c.form
z3c.formui
z3c.macro
z3c.pagelet
z3c.template
z3c.viewlet
z3c.zrtresource

I've extracted these packages into my instance's /lib/python folder.
I've also put z3c.formdemo into my instance.

My code still fails when submiting empty value for required field.
Formdemo fails as well.

I found in another post that you've changed something in i18n
so I have tried to get new zope.i18n package but with no effect.
What else should I have?

--
Maciej Wisniowski