[Zope3-Users] AW: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Using svn checkout with zcpackages

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Thu Jul 26 16:06:50 EDT 2007

Hi Philipp

> Betreff: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: AW: Re: Using svn checkout with

[...]

> Huh? That's certainly not true. zc.buildout works perfectly
> on Windows.
> What is it that isn't working for you?

You are right, the zc.buildout works perfectly. It's just the
zope3 recipe which isn't working because of the zdaemon
installation. I messed that up in my posting because I just
used zc.buildout with the zope3recipe.

> zopeproject lets you install and run Zope 3 application on
> Windows easily. It also provides you with a simple startup script:
>
>    $ bin/paster serve deploy.ini

I defently have to take a look the zopeproject package.

> Daemon support isn't available, though, but I'm planning to add that.

Cool

Regards
Roger Ineichen