AW: [Zope3-Users] Re: Using svn checkout with zc packages

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Mon Jul 30 10:46:15 EDT 2007

Hi Jeff,

> Betreff: Re: [Zope3-Users] Re: Using svn checkout with zc packages
[...]

> I feel like I need a training course or consultancy to move to buildout,
> which requires time and money that we just don't have.

Same belongs to me.

I'm sitting here and have to debug code like:

def foo(self, foo):
  bar = self.getBar(foo)
  return getMultiAdapter(bar, self.request)

and bang I have to get a dev egg for the package
which implements getMultiAdapter just that I can
debug into getMultiAdapter.

I don't know how somebody can say that's a good concept.
For me as a heave *pdb* user it's defently not.

Is there another option wich allows me not to checkout the
half of the Zope trunk as dev eggs for serious debugging?

Regards
Roger Ineichen