Vedr. Re: [Zope3-Users] Authentication howto

Nando Quintana fquintana at codesyntax.com
Tue Jun 12 02:50:52 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've uploaded you another piece of code:
kelpi.com/script/c880ba

There you have a view to handle login action. when auth is required zope
redirects you to "/loginForm.html" I redirect then to "/login" where I
prompt the user asking for user/pass.

In this zcml:
kelpi.com/script/fa9196

you can see the registration of some of the views that participates in
the sign up /login dance.

If you want to see all this code running:
http://trac.kelpi.com/browser/trunk/kelpi

this is the source code of kelpi.com

Take a look at it...

Bye,