[Zope3-Users] Variables in reStructuredText

Yann VOTE yannvote at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 7 00:00:04 EST 2007

Hello,

Is there a way to access attributes from a reStructuredText-rendered
widget ?

More precisely:

I have a IPhoto schema which extend IImage. The fields are 'contentType'
and 'data' from IImage, and 'title' and 'caption' which are specific to
IPhoto. These last two fields are effectively used elsewhere in the
application, in some page template.

But now I want to show an image wraped into some reStructuredText,
together with its title and caption. Something like the following in a
text widget:

.. figure:: path/to/image

   title

   caption

But I can't find out how to access the title and caption attributes. Is
this possible ? Is there another way to achieve this ?

Thanks,

Yann