[Zope3-Users] formlib with no zodb

Kapil Thangavelu hazmat at objectrealms.net
Wed Mar 14 11:28:17 EDT 2007

you don't need anything special.. if you have orm mapped objects just
write formlib forms for them, with a custom traversal to retrieve. if your
doing sql by hand, then just write adapters for the form context that
update the relevant rdb data.

as an example, alchemist constructs formlib forms that work against
objects mapped from a relational database with no zodb footprint. its all
z3 tech, but its targeting deployment for plone/z2.

http://svn.objectrealms.net/view/public/browser/Products.alchemist/trunk/browser/

hth,

kapil