[Zope3-Users] Disable raw directive in restructured text

Thu Mar 15 16:56:43 EDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 15. März 2007 21:14 schrieb Jonathan:
> [...]

Of course it's possible to strip it before passing the text to the rest
renderer. But maybe somebody wants to really print .. raw:: html, maybe
giving an example of the directive. If I would have stripped the raw there
would be no text at all, but I want the raw to be treated just like any other
text.

Regards,

Florian