[Zope3-Users] z3c.baseregistry question

eXt news.crumbler at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:29:57 EDT 2007

Hi!

	I'd like to register things like default skin or logout adapter (<adapter
factory="zope.app.security.LogoutSupported" />) per application (my local
site), not per Zope instance via overrides.zcml. Is it possible to use
z3c.baseregistry for that?
	If so I'll be glad to see any introduction or code example of how to use this
package. I'm a bit lost after reading baseregistry's doctests.
	One more thing - how should I install z3c.baseregistry after I checkouted it
from the repository? There is only 'src' folder and no 'setup.py' script. I
manually copied files but I suppose it is not a preffered way of installing
it.

TIA

--
Jakub Wisniowski