[Zope3-Users] Remote authentication

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu May 10 12:13:00 EDT 2007

Hi. Has anyone got a bit of a blueprint for a remote authentication in
zope 3. I wish to authenticate on a z3 site (site 1) using credentials
stored on a different z3 site (site 2) over the Internet (otherwise
would likely use LDAP). I do not want to maintain users on site 1. I
only want users from a couple of groups on site 2 to be able to access
site 1.

I was thinking of using xmlrpc but will likely use a different transport
with better security and encryption. Anyone doing anything similar at
the moment that could share their experience. I am reading through the
zope.app.authentication to refresh my memory on plugins in the meantime.
Many thanks.

Regards,
David