[Zope3-Users] Remote authentication

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri May 11 08:11:14 EDT 2007

Hi Hermann. Thanks for your reply. Haven't quite decided on this but
I've got things to try that might be more efficient than xmlrpc.

I'm likely to attempt an authentication server with web service style
SSO at this point though OpenId is attractive. I don't know if anyone
has made a plugin yet for z3 for OpenId but I might try this. I am not
sure how OpenId handles different contexts for users at this point (for
example being a user at a worksite, and then a public user) though but I
will be experimenting with it regardless. Many thanks.

Regards,
David