[Zope3-Users] Re: Remote authentication

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri May 11 14:46:54 EDT 2007

Hi thanks Raphael, thanks for this. I also managed to find an OpenId
server in python also so this part is looking quite doable. There is
also an example implementation for django. The unanswered question for
me on the OpenId concept is how one manages user public and private
context. For example, if I am an employee in a an org would I have an
OpenId here as well as one for myself privately - need to do some more
reading and perhaps subscribe to their list. I have to read a bit more
on what this means as far as security, trust or whether there is any
loss of autonomy for closely managing users as a result. Many thanks.

Regards,
David