[Zope3-dev] Re: [Zope3-Users] z3c.form 1.0.0 released!

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu May 31 07:10:17 EDT 2007

> I also still struggle with this issue. In my case, I have the following
> scenarios:
>
> I currently try to solve these issues with a self-made Form class, which
> descends from form.Form. In case you are interested, here is my docstring
> which somehow explains the basic idea:

Thanks for the code. I'm using old (?) way with SQLScripts not
with ORM's so may case is a bit different. I've also created my
own library that extends formlib: 'dbformlib' (available at google code)
for such things.

I'm not sure why do you have to clone fields, possibly because of
ORM specifics?

Idea of widget_template_files is very interesting.

I need to see docs and code for z3c.form now :)

--
Maciej Wisniowski