Zope 3 w/ SQLAlchemy 0.4 (was Re: [Zope3-Users] Eggs and classic instance homes, again...)

Jeff Shell eucci.group at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:44:43 EST 2007

On Nov 9, 2007 12:04 AM, Hermann Himmelbauer <dusty at qwer.tk> wrote:
> Am Freitag, 9. November 2007 01:31 schrieb Jeff Shell:
> >     - zope.component 3.4.0  (or anything built into the zope 3.4 tarball)
> >     - sqlalchemy 0.4.0
> >     - simplejson
>
> Btw., how do you integrate Zope3 with SQLAlchemy 0.4? As far as I
> know "zalchemy" is not SQLAlchemy-0.4 ready yet?

We have an in-house solution/framework. And it's actually not ready
for SQLAlchemy 0.4 yet either :). I do have a branch for it, but I
haven't been working on any major RDBMS backed projects lately. The
above list was more of an example than a list of requirements from any
existing app.

For core connection and integration, I take a lot of inspiration from
zalchemy and some other toolkits, and the last bit of work I did
towards SQLAlchemy 0.4 integration came from there.

--
Jeff Shell