[Zope3-Users] Catalog add menu item permission.

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 03:38:35 EST 2007

Hello.

I wonder why catalog's (zope.app.catalog.catalog.Catalog) addMenuItem has "
zope.ManageContent" permission when all other interactions (including simple
__len__ attribute) is restricted to the "zope.ManageServices" permission. Is
it a bug or I just don't understand something? Right now I just redefine
that addMenuItem in my site configuration, but if it's a bug, I really want
to see it fixed in Zope3 itself. Does anyone knows about this issue?

Thanks!

--
WBR, Dan Korostelev