[Zope3-Users] Confirming member generated objects?

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Tue Sep 4 08:44:57 EDT 2007

On Monday 03 September 2007 17:59, Maken Seteva wrote:
> Any thoughts on my idea/code or any other things related to
> confirming member generated content are very
> much appreciated!

Your use case is usually solved using a workflow framework. There are two
workflow frameworks for Zope 3: zope.wfmc/zope.app.wfmc and hurry.workflow
(as Christian pointed out).

WfMC is a very advanced workflow engine based on design by a workflow
coalition. hurry.workflow is state-based and much simpler to use but bears
restrictions of non-generality. I would choose a framework based on your
experience level.