[Zope3-Users] making anything taggable

Maken Seteva crapkonto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 08:24:45 EDT 2007

On Sep 14, 2007, at 1:34 PM, Stephan Richter wrote:

> On Friday 14 September 2007 06:05, Maken Seteva wrote:
>> Opening up a new thread since the old one is using some old ideas,
>> but still thanks to Douglas for replying :)
>> What I'm really trying to do is probably analogous to the buzzword
>> "tagging". In other words a component can have
>> a list of keywords that describe it. I saw Jeff's sketchy solution in
>> another thread but he basically used dublincore..
>> I want to implement it with my own annotations. Here's my idea:
>
> Your solution is very inefficient. lovely.tag, which Bernd points
> to, is very
> efficient having a real tagging engine that quickly computes clouds
> and other
> statistical measures.
>
> Regards,
> Stephan
> --
> Stephan Richter
> CBU Physics & Chemistry (B.S.) / Tufts Physics (Ph.D. student)
> Web2k - Web Software Design, Development and Training

Hi stephan,
I think my intent was lost somewhere along the way. What really i
want to do isn't really tagging
where a lot of users can tag an object after it has been created.

Instead i simply want _exactly_ like the zopedublincore "subjects"
but with my Word() instead of
TextLine() absolutely nothing else should be assumed :)

thanks for your replies