[Zope3-Users] Re: zalchemy - default engine?

Brandon Craig Rhodes brandon at rhodesmill.org
Tue Apr 8 17:22:31 EDT 2008

Christian Theune <ct at gocept.com> writes:

>> Also : it did not use the latest version of datamanager.py as it
>> gives error trying to get class_state_getter.
>
> That would be the trunk which relies on a (maybe still) unreleased
> version of SQLAlchemy to fix zope.security proxy integration
> problems.

I can't get the new "zalchemy" working even against SQLAlchemy
trunk. :-) Might the dependency actually be against an un-merged
branch of SQLAlchemy, rather than merely against an unreleased
SQLAlchemy trunk?

I was able to restart my halted development today by asking Subversion
specifically for revision -r84044 of z3c.zalchemy rather than HEAD.