[Zope3-Users] Weird behaviour of ViewPageTemplateFile()

Martin J.Laubach mjl at laubach.at
Thu Apr 10 10:08:43 EDT 2008

 > Well, it's called a *View*PageTemplate for a reason :-) If the
file is
 > really empty and you do not need to pass any arguments to it (view,
 > context, request), use a plain PageTemplateFile

   No, of course it's not empty and it needs the parameters. Nor does
the view really look as trivial as the example. That was the minimal
test case for the behaviour I could come up with.

    I still don't understand how the naming / storage of a variable
holding the page template can influence the page rendering process.

   Cheers,

	mjl