[Zope3-Users] Pure python packages for zope.component and zope.interface

Adam GROSZER agroszer at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 03:45:12 EDT 2008

Hello Darryl,

I think zope.interface will work without the C stuff, those are just
optimizations. Actually it should work with jython already.
zope.proxy might not be so simple to get working without C.

(Hopefully) there will be some GSoC projects that will bring
the subject and your problem forward:
- Porting zope 3 to jython: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/zope/dev/213430
- Zope without ZODB

--
Best regards,
 Adam GROSZER                            mailto:agroszer at gmail.com
--
Quote of the day:
Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - and most fools do.