AW: [Zope3-Users] efficiency of PAU authentication

nixon nxnth at yahoo.com.cn
Tue Apr 29 23:51:19 EDT 2008

Hi,

in app.publication.zopepublication.py there are 2 methods.
Maybe they are invoked in different scenarios, I am not sure.
But at least one PAU auth for each request.

    def callTraversalHooks(self, request, ob):
        # Call __before_publishing_traverse__ hooks
        notify(BeforeTraverseEvent(ob, request))
        # This is also a handy place to try and authenticate.
        self._maybePlacefullyAuthenticate(request, ob)

    def afterTraversal(self, request, ob):
        #recordMetaData(object, request)
        self._maybePlacefullyAuthenticate(request, ob)