[Zope3-Users] Configuration Problems?

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 18:59:16 EDT 2008

On Sun, 2008-08-03 at 19:52 -0300, Tim Cook wrote:

> I tried changing the display form to:
> class ArchetypeDisplayForm(form.Form):
>     """A simple display form for archetypes."""
>
>     #fields = field.Fields(IArchetype).omit('__name__', '__parent__')
>     fields=['adlVersion']

I've been staring at this too long I guess.  :-)

Of course:
    fields=field.Fields(IArchetype['adlVersion'])
works fine.  So now I have something in my browser.

The question about all those potential custom widgets still exists
though.....Is there a 'magic' Object widget that will walk the tree all
the way to the leaf of each object and use the z3c widget???  Probably
not but I am hoping.

Cheers,
Tim

Join the OSHIP project.  It is the standards based, open source
healthcare application platform in Python.
Home page: https://launchpad.net/oship/
Wiki: http://www.openehr.org/wiki/display/dev/Python+developer%27s+page