[Zope3-Users] Is zope3 dead?

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Dec 21 13:28:18 EST 2008

Replace "Zope 3" with "Zope component architecture" or "Zope web
components". That's where we are: Zope 3 was always a set of components.
Since some time every individual module has its own
lifecycle and its own releases. Those components are widely use in
various projects (Plone, Zope 2, Grok, Repozse, other Python projects).
Don't expect any further "Zope 3" release - expect that the individual
components will ongoing improvements over time. The core components are
very mature and the goal splitting Zope up into pieces is basically
achived (according to Jim Fulton)

-aj