[Zope3-Users] Re: [Zope-dev] Zope 3.4.0 candidate 1 Released

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Fri Feb 1 17:52:12 EST 2008

Stephan Richter wrote:
> On Friday 01 February 2008, Martijn Faassen wrote:
>> http://www.openplans.org/projects/zorg-redux
>
> This project does not seem to be public.

Right - thanks Martijn for spilling the beans prematurely. ;-)

We haven't wanted to make too much of a splash about this until we have
something tangle and working that we can actually present. Suffice it to
say that we have Zope Foundation support and the right people involved.
Once those people have produced a site, with a theme and some initial
content that shows the direction we're proposing, we want to open it up
for further suggestions and new content from a wider audience. Until we
have that, though, we risk either getting lost in the noise of general
development or disagreements (both of which have killed previous
zope.org efforts), or setting expections that we can't meet.

So - please bear with us. I hope we'll have something in the next few
weeks, but of course it's hard to predict when everyone is working on
"best endeavours".

Cheers,
Martin