AW: [Zope3-Users] Slow response time with zope3

Roger Ineichen dev at projekt01.ch
Tue Feb 5 16:21:42 EST 2008

Hi

> Betreff: Re: [Zope3-Users] Slow response time with zope3

[...]

> > Any ideas where to look or how to optimise anyone?
>
> Have you tried profiling that first request?
>
> You could, e.g. easy_install profilehooks
> (http://mg.pov.lt/profilehooks) and wrap the publish function
> with the @profile decorator, then hit ^C after Zope 3 serves
> the first request.

Yeah, this is great helper.

There is a new z3c.profiler available.
This is a standalone app which can be installed
and use next to our app. Just go to the
http://localhost:8080/++skin++Profiler url and start
the profiler, then go to your app and access the page
which you like to profile. After that go back to the
profiler page and check the result.

Probably the profiler from Marius is the better choise if
you need to catch the time for the first request. But if you
have a working app which you can access by a url, then it's so
easy to profile now.

Regards
Roger Ineichen