[Zope3-Users] login/logout with z3c.pagelet?

Christophe Combelles ccomb at free.fr
Mon Feb 11 11:20:20 EST 2008

Christophe Combelles a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Are there any login/logout/redirect templates for z3c.pagelet?
>
> I could reuse the templates from zope.app.authentication, but they
> obviously contain some macros that need some registrations I don't have,
> such as @@standard_macros. And my layout template does not contain any
> macro.
> Maybe there is some package with a layer that does this job?
> How are you doing?

Actually I haven't seen any other solution than registering standard_macros and
some views of zope.app.security and zope.app.authentication in my layer
(login.html, logout.html, loginForm.html, @@login_logout), and adding the 'page'
macro and the 'headers' and body slots in my pagelet based layout template.

It finally works, and it avoids some copy-pasting of these templates in my
project, but I wondered whether a full pagelet solution existed?

Christophe