[Zope3-Users] Buildout bug?

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Feb 14 17:59:25 EST 2008

Hi Jim. Thank you for your reply. I use a number of separate config
files for buildouts, some with longer paths - was hoping to shorten them
up a bit to make them clearer (particularly if they originate from same
root).

One other thing that I have not yet seen is using the part name within
the part which would be useful. Something like:

[foobar]
baz = bar
log = /some/path/${foobar:?}-${foobar:baz}.log

Many thanks.

Regards,
David