[Zope3-Users] Buildout recipe for setting up a WSGI application for Zope 3 ?

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Feb 21 09:44:59 EST 2008

On Feb 21, 2008, at 7:28 AM, Baiju M wrote:

> Hi,
>  Is there any buildout recipe for setting up a WSGI application
> for Zope 3 ?  I know zopeproject is an option, but I am looking
> for a recipe which does something similar.

I'm working on one very slowly.  My recent efforts to clean up
zope.server are part of this effort. There's a good chance I'll have
something by the end of the weekend.

This will be a recipe, either similar to or an addition to
zc.zope3recipes that let's you define a past-deploy based application
with a zope3 application.  My primary goal is to make it easy to
select a publication component.

Jim

--
Jim Fulton