[Zope3-Users] z3c-form meta.zcml error

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Wed Jan 23 07:45:39 EST 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 1:20 PM, Roger Ineichen <dev at projekt01.ch> wrote:
> Sorry about that... PhiliKON told me
> that this is fixed a couple month ago. That was the
> reason I tried to lay eggs again. But now it seems
> that we have rumbled eggs again.
>
> Seems that setuptools(?) is buggy and still doesn't work
> on a windows box. Philipp, right? Or do I need a patch?

No, I see the exact same thing on Mac and Linux; you need to
explicitly include .zcml and .txt files in MANIFEST.in; that file
doesn't exist; just create one next to setup.py, and include 2 lines:

  global-include *.txt
  global-include *.zcml

This'll include *all* text and zcml files recursively found from that directory.

--
Martijn Pieters