[Zope3-Users] z3c-form meta.zcml error

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Wed Jan 23 13:06:46 EST 2008

On Wednesday 23 January 2008, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:
> I distinctly remember there being a Windows-related bug in setuptools,
> but IIRC, it was about line endings in one of the EGG-INFO files
> within ZIP files, or something like that. That one was fixed a while
> ago. Not sure whether it made it to an actual setuptools release,
> though.
>
> Btw, Windows users can generate standard tarballs using the --formats
> switch:

Yep, that worked. Roger forgot those options. I am going to release real
tarballs today.

As a general observation: Seeing so many people noticing the bad release right
away makes me think that people are not using the KGS. I cannot stress
enough, how good the KGS treats you, if you use it. ;-)

Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"