[Zope3-Users] Beginner: Reference to ZPT macros

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Sun Jan 27 11:23:50 EST 2008

On Thursday 17 January 2008, Hermann Himmelbauer wrote:
> I personally don't like macros that much, therefore I prefer Stephan
> Richters pagelet/viewlet approach, which you can find in z3c.pagelet.

We need to give credit to Roger here. He came up with pagelets as a response
for hating macros like you do and not liking a pure viewlet approach either.
That said, I have to agree, I like the pagelet pattern a lot too and it works
beautiful for your typical Web application.

Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"