[Zope3-Users] Instance - increase number of threads

Marius Gedminas mgedmin at b4net.lt
Mon Jan 28 13:07:48 EST 2008

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 10:47:58AM +0100, Meier Daniel wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Newbie question: Where can I increase the number of threads for a zope3 instance?

Edit the zope.conf and add

  threads 5

for whatever value of 5 you wish (the default is 4, IIRC).  Note that
ZODB has per-thread object caches, so increasing the number of threads
might increase the server memory usage.

> PLEASE NOTE
> This message may contain confidential, proprietary, or legally privileged
<snip>

These are *annoying*

Marius Gedminas
--
Writing setattr hooks properly is a black art. Writing persistent
setattr hooks is more like hearding bees blindfolded...