[Zope3-Users] zope.interface.exceptions.InvalidInterface: Concrete attribute, existence

Benji York benji at zope.com
Thu Jul 3 14:37:33 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:21 PM, Tim Cook <timothywayne.cook at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 14:08 -0400, Benji York wrote:
>> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 1:34 PM, Tim Cook <timothywayne.cook at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > I've been chasing a problem for a couple of days and I just can't figure
>> > out what the error is telling me.  Thanks for any pointers.
>>
>> It looks like the immediate problem is that
>> oship.openehr.rm.support.interval.Interval is not a field.
>
> Thanks!
>
> That fixed that error.  But I have NO IDEA how you arrived at that
> observation.  Can you enlighten me?

The last bit of user code in the traceback is attempting to define
ICAttribute, I looked at it, noticed it had three attributes, one of
which was referred to in the traceback ("existence").  The only bit of
user code there was Interval, so I looked at it's definition and noticed
that it didn't inherit from anything or provide any interfaces.

Is there any way in which I might enlighten you further? :)
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer