Not Really SOLVED! Re: [Zope3-Users] Re: zope.schema Question

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 14:25:51 EDT 2008

On Mon, 2008-07-07 at 13:34 -0400, Benji York wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 1:28 PM, Tim Cook <timothywayne.cook at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Okay, the problem is defined but it really isn't a solution for me.
> > It seems that Zope has defined 'description' as a keyword not allowed in
> > schema definitions.
>
> That's rather odd.  Can you construct a small example (say, a
> stand-alone .py file) that demonstrates the problem?

Okay.  But before I do that.  Is my approach to initializing an instance
correct or is the problem the way I handled the keywords?

class Activity(Locatable):
    """
    A single activity within an instruction.
    """

    implements(IActivity)

    def __init__(self,descr,tim,atid,nodeid,**kw):
        self.descript=descr
        self.timing=tim
        self.actionArchetypeId=atid
        self.__name__=nodeid