[Zope3-Users] z3c.zrtresource not interpreting

Fernando Correa Neto fcdoth at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 10:04:39 EDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 3:15 AM, Stephan Richter
<srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu> wrote:
> On Tuesday 29 July 2008, Fernando Correa Neto wrote:
>> Any ideas on how to make it work or debug?
>
> Is the statement in one line. Unfortunately I did not make ZRT commands ignore
> newlines.

Yeah it is. That's really strange.
I am using the latest zopeproject to create basic skeleton and go from
there. Is it possible that newest releases of some zope eggs would
make ZRT not be called? I mean, in what moment the processing takes
place?

Regards,
Fernando