[Zope3-Users] Urgent: What to do with ZODB.FileStorage.FileStorage.CorruptedTransactionError

Stephan Richter srichter at cosmos.phy.tufts.edu
Thu May 15 22:52:42 EDT 2008

On Monday 28 April 2008, Fet Biz wrote:
> Yes, I has known that I got the Error.
> But What to do with it? (And Why?)

There are several tools that help with cleaning up a corrupted ZODB
FileStorage.

Looking at the code briefly, I can see that if you call read_index with the
option "recover=True", you should get a cleaned up file storage. Looking at
the code further, you should be able to say:

from ZODB.FileStorage import FileStorage
FileStorage.recover('path/to/Data.fs')

Google me. "Zope Stephan Richter"