[Zope3-Users] zodb is growing every login/logout

Benji York benji at zope.com
Wed Apr 22 16:23:05 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Jens <adner at fh-schmalkalden.de> wrote:
> Every login and logout, the ZODB grow about 300Byte. After some logins,
> the ZODB is getting bigger and bigger, and I have to pack it manually.

When I debug things like this I use some combination of fstail and a
hacked ZEO client that triggers a pdb each time an object is stored.

Using one or both of those you should be able to track down what kinds
of objects are being written.  From there hopefully you'll be able to
determine what is causing the writes.
--
Benji York
Senior Software Engineer