[Zope3-Users] Getting permissions for a class

Dan Korostelev nadako at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 11:14:11 EST 2009

You may want to check out the
zope.security.checker.getCheckerForInstancesOf function that takes
class as argument and return a security checker that is in this case
an instance of zope.security.checker.Checker. It has get_permissions
and set_permissions dictionaries and some helpful methods to quickly
check needed permissions.

2009/1/15 Laurent Mignon <laurent.mignon at softwareag.com>:
> Laurent Mignon wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I need to retrieve the permissions list on a class. How can I do.
>>
>> I've a class LegisltavePeriod and I'v written the following lines in my
>> zcml:
>>
> Sorry for the typo into the directive (the question remain)
>>   <five:class class=".legislativeperiod.LegislativePeriod">
>     <class class=".legislativeperiod.LegislativePeriod">
>>         <factory
>>             id="tabellio.legislativeperiod"
>>             title="Add a legislative period"/>
>>         <require
>>             permission="tabellio.legislativeperiod.legislativeperiod.Manage"
>>             set_schema=".interfaces.ILegislativePeriod"
>>             />
>>         <require
>>             permission="zope.View"
>>             interface=".interfaces.ILegislativePeriod"
>>             />
>>     </class>
>>
>> How can I get the list of permissions declared for my LegislativePeriod.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> sagblmi

WBR, Dan Korostelev