[Zope3-Users] container items

Jim Pharis binbrain at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 23:28:02 EST 2009

I've been struggling with a container view that displays attributes of
the items contained in the container. In the page template for the
container, I want to display some attributes from each of the items.

The following works fine

The following produces a Forbidden Attribute error

What am I doing wrong? Should I be accessing the items in the
container a different way?

- Jim