[Zope3-Users] Best way to represent a foreign key in ZODB

Massimiliano della Rovere massimiliano.dellarovere at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 15:53:20 EST 2009

What is the best way to represent a "foreign key"? a persistent.wref? an
intid number?

Suppose I have a persistent class representing an art object author (A) and
another persistent class representing an art object (B).

If I want to create links from one instance of one A to instances of class B
(and vice versa) what do you recommend me?

It would be great having the possibility of referring attributes and methods
of the object:
is w is a reference to an instance of A, w.name and w.surname for example...