[Zope3-Users] z3c.form in the apidoc code browser

John john at saponara.net
Mon May 18 15:16:41 EDT 2009

ah, i see from http://www.buildout.org/docs/tutorial.html that since
zopeproject's buildout.cfg defaults to "newest=false", the "-n" option
is needed to update any modules.  i need to learn buildout.

that fixed all conflicts and exceptions.  now i see z3c, but no "Modules
and Subpackages" below it (unlike the many packages below zope and other
links), even tho i added z3c.form, z3c.formui, and z3c.formjs to the
setup.py file.  maybe the z3c packages dont declare themselves to be
apidoc-able?
buildout did give this error several times:
Download error: unknown url type: svn -- Some packages may not be found!
but buildout claimed that it "Got" versions of each of the 3 packages i
specified (and several dependencies as well).