[Zope3-Users] Zope 3.4.1 KGS released!

Thierry Florac thierry.florac at onf.fr
Fri Jun 25 08:50:19 EDT 2010

Le jeudi 24 juin 2010,
  Adam GROSZER <agroszer at gmail.com> a écrit :
> ======================
> Zope 3.4.1 Released!
> ======================
>
> June 22, 2010 - The Zope 3 development team announces the Zope 3.4.1
> release.
>
> The 3.4.1 is the long awaited next bugfix version of 3.4.0.
>
> Major changes
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> - setuptools update to 0.6c11, so that it supports svn 1.6.
>
> - z3c.layer update to 0.2.4, which is a **SECURITY** fix.
>
> For details see the changelog.

Hi,

I've tried to build a new zc.buildout based project this morning using
Zope-3.4.1 versions.cfg as reference.

I think there's a small problem with zope.configuration package, as
release 3.4.1 mentionned in KGS is not available on Pypi...

Hope this helps,
Thierry
--
Chef de projets intranet/internet
Office National des Forêts - Département Informatique
Mél. : thierry.florac at onf.fr
Web. : http://www.onf.fr