[Zope3-Users] Installation problems with ztfy.webapp on fresh baked gentoo!

Christopher Lozinski lozinski at freerecruiting.com
Sat Jul 20 03:56:33 CEST 2013

First thanks Thierry for the great support.

>Can you try to install release 1.5.2 of zc.buildout ?
>(easy_install zc.buildout==1.5.2)

I deleted all my zc.buildouts, and easy installed it as suggested, and then tried to install  ztfy.webapp.

But the whole thing still does not work.

I was wondering how could it work last time, but not this time, and what your suggestion tells me, is that the problem is not that  ztfy changed, the problem is that the
tools which we use to install ztfy have changed.  So time to figure out what those tools do.

I find the best way to understand all this stuff is to document it, so I went ahead and upgraded the ztfy installation documentation.

http://wiki.ztfy.org/InstallationInstructions

I still do not know what the problem is, but I am making progress on understanding all of this stuff.

It is so nice to have you and Tamer also working on this.  Thanks.

Regards
Chris