[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 126/ 1 Request "'TitledHelpFormatter' error with ZreStructuredText"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Wed Aug 6 16:48:20 EDT 2003

Issue #126 Update (Request) "'TitledHelpFormatter' error with ZreStructuredText"
 Status Pending, SoftwareProduct/bug low
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/126

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Aug 6, 2003 3:48 pm

I recently installed Zope 2.7b1 (upgrading from 2.5, but the install was entirely seperate).
When I attempt to add a ZReST document, after filling in the add form, I get a Zope Error page with the following information:

>Error Type: AttributeError
>Error Value: 'module' object has no attribute TitledHelpFormatter'

I also get this error when I attempt to access ZReST functionality within a page template, as in the following call:
>tal:content="structure python:modules['Products.PythonScripts.standard'].restructured_text(product['description'])"

This error has also been duplicated on a fresh install of Zope 2.7b1 on windows, using the included python binaries.