[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 49/ 2 Resolve "Give visibility to 404 problems"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 11 16:52:12 EDT 2003

Issue #49 Update (Resolve) "Give visibility to 404 problems"
 Status Resolved, system/feature low
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/49

= Resolve - Entry #2 by jens on Aug 11, 2003 3:52 pm

Since the migration has finished with a script other than what we worked with when this issue was filed and the numerous remaining problems cannot be solved by tuning we will handle these on an individual basis as people file collector issues for content that cannot be found anymore.

jens

= Request - Entry #1 by paul on Apr 24, 2002 9:50 am

 Supporters added: ensane

As we rearrange the site and tune the migration
machinery, we'll need to keep an eye on broken links.  I
want a cron job that runs nightly and tells me the
unique list of 404 Not Found responses.