[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 55/ 2 Resolve "Search by Title"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 11 16:56:06 EDT 2003

Issue #55 Update (Resolve) "Search by Title"
 Status Resolved, searching/feature medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/55

= Resolve - Entry #2 by jens on Aug 11, 2003 3:56 pm

The CMF (and thus by extension NZO) are now "doing the right thing" on this particular issue.

jens

= Request - Entry #1 by chrisw on May 7, 2002 4:02 pm