[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 165/ 3 Resolve "Zope Exits is confusing"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 25 17:23:28 EDT 2003

Issue #165 Update (Resolve) "Zope Exits is confusing"
 Status Resolved, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/165

= Resolve - Entry #3 by Brian on Aug 25, 2003 4:23 pm

I'm going to leave this for now, and plead too many higher
priority things to do at the moment :)

-BL
= Comment - Entry #2 by beehive on Aug 15, 2003 11:05 am

I don't find "Zope Exits" confusing at all. After all it means:
"the act of going out or going away".

Personally, I enjoy being able to go to Zope.org and option or right click
the Exit links to see whether in addition to the Zope.org News Items, ZopeNewbies, ZopeZen, etc have posted something new. I also think that
websites like Plone.org and (have to admit I'm biased here -- ZopeMag)
are truly unique and should not just appear in a category.

Cheers,

Mark

= Request - Entry #1 by simon on Aug 12, 2003 2:52 pm

The Zope Exits section in the sidebar is confusing because it appears to be more zope.org site content, and because of the "Zope Exits" term itself. IMHO it doesn't add much value to the home page. Also the Zope Exits heading just links back to the home page.

I propose changing the heading to "Other Zope Sites" and moving the site links to that separate page.