[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 166/ 3 Resolve "Chronological order is not (news, products)"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Mon Aug 25 17:23:39 EDT 2003

Issue #166 Update (Resolve) "Chronological order is not (news, products)"
 Status Resolved, content/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/166

= Resolve - Entry #3 by Brian on Aug 25, 2003 4:23 pm

Now fixed. Thanks,

-BL
= Comment - Entry #2 by faassen on Aug 13, 2003 2:54 pm

In addition, the dates for the Products are completely out
of whack. And looking at a software package page like this:

http://zope.org/Members/infrae/Silva/view

The release date for Silva 0.9.2.3 is supposedly july 24, whereas
I released this today, august 13.

= Request - Entry #1 by shai on Aug 12, 2003 4:34 pm

Uploaded:  "snapshot-zope-org.png"
 - http://collector.zope.org/ZopeOrg/166/snapshot-zope-org.png/view
Hi guys,
You got me there. What on earth are those lists --
supposed to be chronological -- sorted by?
I think the same (un)ordering is also on the news page, but since the news items there don't show dates, it is harder to tell...