[ZO-Coll] [ZOC] 223/ 2 Reject "Bad DTML Reference Link"

Collector: NEW Zope.org (the ... zope-web at zope.org
Sun Nov 23 14:12:19 EST 2003

Issue #223 Update (Reject) "Bad DTML Reference Link"
 Status Rejected, navigation/bug medium
To followup, visit:
  http://zope.org/Collectors/ZopeOrg/223

= Reject - Entry #2 by jshell on Nov 23, 2003 2:12 pm

The documentation front page appears to have been fixed to go to ZopeBook/current/AppendexA.stx, which is proper.

The bit about ZQR - that page renders for me, but it renders in the old Zope.org skin (curiously enough).

= Request - Entry #1 by Anonymous User on Aug 28, 2003 11:06 am

http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/AppendixA.dtml

Gives me a 404 Not Found Error.

I got there by clicking on the Documentation link on the homepage then clicking on DTML Reference.

Also, the Zope Quick Reference link gives me an error.

http://zope.org/Members/ZQR

Site error
This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors were:

Error Details
Error Type
KeyError
Error Value